You may be considered for a bigger role if we find you efficient enough in the above role.
- You will be editing badly written Telugu font & Tenglish (Telugu written in English fonts) stories.
- You are also required to check the story very thoroughly for plagiarism (before editing), write a short 145-165 characters long description, add relevant tags and contextual link (as instructed).
- You will be editing 5 stories daily (35 stories/week).
- Native proficiency in Telugu.
- Read and write in Telugu (the font is a must!).
- Experience with WordPress.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Good story editing skills in both Telugu font and Tenglish.
- Being able to edit and deliver 5 Telugu stories daily.
- You should be punctual and must strictly adhere to the weekly output requirements.
- Maximum permissible error in deliverables: 1%
- Should be well versed with India and Indian culture.
- $1.5 per 1000 words.
- Did you ever learn SEO? How much?
- What is your mother tongue, if not Telugu, what is your level in Telugu?
- You will be asked to edit a story after applying for the position to show your skills.
Worried about your privacy? Don’t be, we’ve got that covered. Check how we will keep you safe here.
If you want to know more about how it is to work for our company or how to not get hired by us, you can check our company blog.